Please read this Policy carefully before you access or use Kinscape website and/or Services.
Information Kinscape Collects
Passive Information – Passive information refers to information that is automatically collected from your device(s) when you access the website and use the Services. Kinscape may collect passive information such as your IP address, “cookie” information, browser type, browser language, platform type, type of mobile or other computing device or geographic information. Your browser or device typically sends passive information to our servers without your intervention whenever you visit our website or use the Services. The usage information described above is used in aggregate form only and not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Personal Information – Personal Information, which is sometimes referred to as personally identifiable information, means information that is specific to you and can be used to contact or identify you. When you login, register, or subscribe to Kinscape you will provide us a Name and Email address. This is the only identifiable Personal Information that Kinscape can access. Kinscape holds this Personal Information as confidential and will not trade, lease, exchange or sell or otherwise release this information.
How Your Information Is Used
Kinscape will use Passive and Personal Information to:
- Fulfill your requests for our Services.
- Improve the Services, including diagnosis or resolution of problems with the Services.
- Communicate with you via email to (a) notify you of activity within your Family or Group, (b) enable you to communicate with other Members of your Family or Group and (c) announce Kinscape product updates, enhancements, special offers, or service promotions.
- Kinscape does not use your Personal Information to provide access to you for Advertisers.
How to Manage Your Information
- Opt-out of receiving emails from other Members by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the end of an email. This action may affect your ability to receive information from Kinscape or to have access to some or all Services.
- Withdraw your permission for our use of your Personal Information by deleting your account through the Account page. This action will disable your use of Kinscape services.
Disclosure – Kinscape will not disclose your personal information to third parties except in response to legal process; for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. Kinscape may aggregate personal information for service analytics purposes and provide such data to third parties; you remain anonymous.
Security – Kinscape will maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security safeguards to ensure the security, integrity, accuracy, and privacy of the Personal Information you provide. While Kinscape will use reasonable security and monitoring controls in accordance with general industry standards to secure information you provide to us consistent with our legal requirements, Kinscape cannot guarantee that such information will not be unlawfully or illegitimately obtained by unauthorized parties.
Age Restrictions – Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Kinscape will not knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you become aware that such a member of your Community or any person under your responsibility has posted information to Kinscape without your consent, please contact your Community Administrator so that they can delete that information as quickly as possible.